Try This // 08.29.13 // 6 Comments

Bethenny's Skinnygirl Rules

Bethenny's Skinnygirl Rules

Follow this healthy-eating guide straight from Bethenny's book "Naturally Thin." There's more where this came from in the book, so check it out if you haven't already!

Comments

Lorri

Brandi is not more relevant then Leanne please. She needs get over it already its old. She attacks Leanne and its tacky. She needs top acting like a whore who makes out with a man you don't even know. Glad you had her on show so woman know not what to do.

KA blanche

bethenny, I have to admit, I have followed you from RHWNY to today.....You are a great success and a huge inspiration. I'll admit at times you can irritate and annoy me, but you are sooooooo very real, and so not afraid to be who you are. I just watched fridays episode and what the 72 yo Bra women said to you brought tears to my eyes and the tears in your eyes made me realize you are so real and gave me the inspiration to allow myself to be who I am and be proud of it!... I feel caddy that I'm not always the better person and some how ......you made me realize it......Every day is a new day, and another day to be a better version of myself!!! xoxo

June

Hi, I tuned in late today. I was just turning the channels. I saw home made meatballs and sauce being made and was wondering if you have that receipe?

Thank you.

junemtreacy@aolcom

June

What is youur diet or exercise program when you first wake up in the morning. I should mention that I have Diabetes Type 2 and do take medication.

What is your morning drink. Coffee or Tea?

Roberta Tonjes

Betheny you mentioned that your work out every morning. What is your workout regimen? Please share.

Moxie

Great rules. What a refreshing and intelligent perspective you offer Bethenny. I cant wait to see your show.