Behind the Scenes // 08.22.13 // 9 Comments

Off to a Smooth Start...

It was our first tape show for "bethenny," and things couldn't have gone more smoothly! Bethenny teamed up with very hot Chef Sharone Hakman to concoct a frozen drink kids love… but then this happened.

"bethenny" premieres September 9th! Find out where to watch in your area here.

Comments

Kimberly

My comment has to do with the way the tv stage/setting looks. I think you need to redesign it. The colors are terrible. I do not like the colors of the pillows on the couch (and way too many pillows). The pink and blue colors on the back walls are not good. That is a look I would expect from a pre-teen.

It doesn't look classy. It is not pleasing to the eye. A more sophisticated color palette is in order.

Mary Falslev

Bethenny, I love your show. Congratus on a great premiere. I loved you on both Bravo shows. I want you to succeed with this. That's why I will tell you as a TV viewer what would help me to enjoy it even more. Less hands. Less repeating yourself in your opening monologue. Go for lower voice tones. It's kind of shrill. Otherwise, great concept. Great energy. Great fashion look.

Kim

Cant wait for this show, B you are simply awesome! I love that you shoot straight from the hip, no bull****! This is how I live my life as well. BOOM

Lynne

Bethany

Can't wait to see your show - so glad you got renewed - now we can see the show in NE Pennsylvania - I will be taping it EVERY day.

judy halbrendt

I never assume anyone is smarter than me, but I find there are a few [lots]. When I run into them I shut-up and listen, believe it or not sometimes I walk away smarter than I was. But very often I learn they are book smart and people stupid. By the way I'm 70 [actually 7 the zero means nothing] I would love to be your Glady's. Have a long run, this world needs more of you. GOOD LUCK WITH YOUR SHOW, NOT THAT YOU'LL NEED IT!!!

Renee Stuck

I love how you didn't fold under pressure! I've been a fan of yours and have been excited about your show!

Sandra Signorelli- Marasigan

Bethenny, I loved you on Housewives and followed you through all your crazy things in your life to your lovely wedding and the birth of Brinn, and I am sad about your divorce (are you divorced now??)

I can't believe you are doing your show in Cleveland, that is were I was born and raised and moved to Port Orange, FL in 1975 with our Family, Cleveland is always my home no matter what.
GOOD LUCK WITH ALL YOUR NEW AND UP COMING VENTURES, I WILL BE A FAITHFUL VIEWER AND I WISH YOU ALL GOOD THINGS. WILL YOU HAVE JILL ZARIN OR THAT MODEL THAT WAS SO CRAZY AND NASTY TO YOU ON YOUR SHOW, LOL JUST KIDDING.
GOD BLESS & GOOD LUCK!!

Adenaky

I have been a fan of Bethenny from the first show on HWNYC. To see all of what she has accomplished through her hard work has showed me that it can be done. YOU GO GIRL

Amy

You should have used a Vitamix.