Home // 10.28.13 // 6 Comments

Is Your House Really Clean? Bethenny's Checklist

A few little things are dead giveaways to knowing whether your home is clean or a hot mess, but no worries if your house isn’t perfect. Just do a little at a time.

Is Your House Really Clean? Bethenny's Checklist

You might not notice certain areas of your house are dirty until you find out your mother-in-law is coming over — then the panic sets in! If you gradually do what you can, cleaning won’t seem so overwhelming, and you’ll feel great in your own home.

To keep you on track, this checklist from Bethenny's book "Skinnygirl Solutions" is a total game-changer. Use it and you’ll be ready for any guest to drop in for last-minute cocktails.

Download the full checklist

Want more tips from Bethenny on keeping your life organized? "Skinnygirl Solutions" is on sale on Amazon!

Comments

ELLE

Bethenny, I am a big fan. I am trying to see if there is a written contact addressfor you. I feel that is what is missing. Not everyone is well versed on a computer. Anyway, I would like to orde your newest book. Can I order it on the computer?

Kristen

I took the "is your house clean" and failed about half the questions. The things like the s*** in between the tile, etc are hard for me to do, as a cancer patient. I knew I was not the best cleaner in the world....but always wished I was, even before dealing with all the cancer issues. Now I know I must not even be as good as I thought I was doing.

I do appreciate the list though. Maybe one day I will be well enough to clean everything. I have had 4 cancers in 4 years, and many surgeries.....but maybe one day.

By the way, I LOVE your show and how you are not afraid to talk about anything and how you are so candid and real with us as viewers. It takes a lot of guts to be "real" on TV and you do it everyday! Thank you!

Kristen

I took the "is your house clean" and failed about half the questions. The things like the ickyness in between the tile, etc are hard for me to do, as a cancer patient. I knew I was not the best cleaner in the world....but always wished I was, even before dealing with all the cancer issues. Now I know I must not even be as good as I thought I was doing.

maria davey

I have a great family that I work for and they allow me to
have a tv at my desk. I have watched you since the New York housewives and now you have a show that I do not miss
5 days a week. You have come a long way. I wish nothing
but more success than you have already achieved. My wish for you is to find someone that really appreciates your talent and humor. Happy Birthday and many more!!!!!!

Pat puglionisi

Wish I could watch your show everyday, but I'm working full time. I want to let you know I'm a huge fan of yours and I would like to wish you a very happy birthday

Robin Rixon

I know you will never read this since you became rich and famous. Cost you a great man. I asked you a simple favor a while ago on your fb page which I am sure you didnot see either. But by chance Bethenny you do see this My family is hurting. We have no transportation and in Florida you cannot go anywhere without a car. I am a native New Yorker used to walking the streets of the city. With all of your ways now do you think you could help a woman that just needs a car.