Talk Bethenny // 07.11.13 // 13 Comments

Dreams Do Come True! A Talk Show Staffer Meets Bethenny

After fantasizing about meeting and working with Bethenny — and tweeting her many times — newly hired talk show staffer Perry finally got his dream job as a production assistant!

Meeting Bethenny in person was the cherry on top of scoring a gig on her new show's team. See the whole thing below:

Keep up with all the details about Bethenny's new talk show, premiering September 9th, by signing up for the show's newsletter here!

Comments

Jimmy

Get me cronuts please!!!!!

Jimmy

How is Perry doing? We would love a follow up!

Jimmy

Good for you Perry! You kept your eye on the ball!!!!!!
Keep up the good work!

Laura Martella

Please visit GentlemanNorman.com and his FB fan page. He is my 13 yr old celebrity Pomeranian. We launched our coffee table book " How To Be A Man" at Neiman Marcus last year. Since then, we have received a lot of press. I have built a brand about style, manners and charity. People connect with an adorable dog giving advice onmanners. I am 13 years sober. I almost died several times. The year I got sober ( 2000) is the same year my Mom started having Alzheimer's symptoms. My book is dedicated to my parents. They always believed in me and always told me how smart and beautiful I am. By publishing my book in spite of fear I am proving to them that they were right. It is so meaningful. I donate part of my proceeds to the Alzheimer's association. Please consider having Gentleman Norman appear in your show. Visit our site. He makes great TV. Will charm your viewers. Congratulations on all of your success. You are a true inspiration!! So grateful for you. Watching your reality show while I was writing my book really helped me to have strength!

Terri Padilla

I'm so happy for you. You made your dreams come true:) Just seeing your preview on tv today. Made me think i need to make a life changing change. My life like bad karma. Lol I hope I get to watch you on tv I don't get home till 4pm central I'm hoping your on after that . But if not good Luck with your show and Happy Dreams!

Kell

What a dream to be part of team Bethenny oficially, #dreamjob

Cat

That is sooo sweet! Love it!

xo Cat

Judy Long Summa

Hey Y'all...Bethenny Im so excited for your New Show.. I am a Big fan of yours from the HW and than with your other show Betenny and the last one I was not able to get on Cable..But Im so excited with the new one thats coming in Sept.Im hoping its on Cable.. Love Love Love Bethenny!!!!!

Teresita

Amazing so happy for him! This made my heart melt.

Brittany Shook

HI Bethany!!
Can you offer any advice on trying to get a product idea in the the right person's hands?? I have tried Edison Nation, I have contacted several businesses...I just don't know what else to do. I am very passionate about this idea that the God gave me over 10 yrs ago...there is nothing out there like it and truly believe if the right person...a female...could listen to my pitch it would be a huge success.I have only talked to males and they just don't get it but a mom would definitely appreciate it! Any advice would be greatly appreciated. Thanks and looking forward to SEptember!Best Wishes! Brittany Shook

Susan

Love!

Tessa Carroll

Hello Bethenny! WOW how amazing that you are able to change someones life in their career goals. After I read 'A Place of Yes' I decided to make a big change in MY career and change my major which I had struggled with for a long time. I am now going into mass communications! Along with Perry, I would consider my 'dream' job to work on my favorite daytime talk show, Bethenny! You have inspired SO many people to do what they want, love and dream of without having the fear of failing. THANK YOU for writing A Place of Yes and encouraging all to truly come from A Place of Yes!

GINA DATTILE

I will be 50 Sept 23rd... I make cupcakes out of my home, its a hobby to keep me busy, Love to pursue it more but..?? and Ive made them for STEPHAN FANUKA DIY'S... M$C,,,ask him I went to his queens location and delivered them right to him, Please let me come deliver yours, they can be picture's of you, your new show logo? your drink logo,your daughter ANYTHING anything

gee0923@gmail.com email me for my info #..
or like me on FB The cupcake chic's