8 Delicious Vegan Goji Berry Recipes
You can find goji berries (also known as the wolfberry) at any health food store. Like blueberries, raspberries and other berries, this superfruit is a nutrient-rich fruit -- packed with antioxidants, vitamins and minerals. These red berries grow on a shrub that's native to China, and it can be enjoyed cooked, raw or dried.
1. Oatmeal Goji Berry Cookies (Pickles N' Honey) This recipe is gluten-free.
2. Goji Berry Energy Bars (Citron Limette)
3. Goji Berry Pecan Scones (Au Naturel) This recipe is gluten-free.
4. Almond and Goji Berry Scones with Raw Strawberry Goji Jam (Choosing Raw) This recipe is gluten-free.
5. Apple Muesli with Goji Berries (Food and Wine) Muesli is a breakfast based on fruit, nuts and oats. It's of Swiss and German origin.
6. Mushroom & Goji Berries Clear Soup (Kiran Tarum)
7. Apricot & Goji 'Rice' Krispies Treats (Om Nom Ally) This recipe is gluten-free.
8. Superfood Salad with Goji Berries (Del Sole) This recipe is gluten-free.
Which of these recipes are you planning to try? Share below in comments.