Meet the New Girls!

Raise your glass! Introducing the three fabulous new girls in the Skinnygirl cocktail collection!

Meet: Skinnygirl Moscato, Skinnygirl White Cherry Vodka and Skinnygirl Mojito.

Innovation Reveal

Skinnygirl Moscato joins the Skinnygirl Wine Collection and Skinnygirl Mojito the Ready to Serve category -- both are open, pour and enjoy!

Skinnygirl White Cherry Vodka is part of the Skinnygirl Vodka with Natural Flavors category and can be poured, stirred, and shaken up in so many yummy ways. Click below for Skinnygirl's official cocktail recipes.

You'll start seeing these new girls in stores nationwide in April!

Which "new girl" are you most excited to try? Tell us below in the comments.

Cheers to you and your girls!

Comments

Judi Arnhoelter

I love Bethany, she makes my day. I also love her clothing style. I would like to see more information on where to buy her clothes. Better yet, I would love for her to come out with a clothing line similar to what she wears on the show. Any chance of this happening? Go Bethany, and thanks for all your great subjects!

Karen

Hi Bettheny! Greetings!

How are you? This is in regards to your Skinny Girl Flavor Contest. My flavor for your fabulous array of drinks is based with CRANBERRY AND LIME JUICES. I think you should call it " WHITE CRANBERRY & LIMON" it's delicious. I woul and can come to your show and make it for you, (my expense). Thank You for the wonderful enlightening show. Karen Campbell 661-557-3145
3511 Giddings Ranch Road Altadena, CA 91001

Diana

I bought Skinnygirl Naked Vodka for the first time yesterday. I poured a little over some watermelon chunks that I had cut up and placed the remainder of the bottle in my freezer as I do with the regular vodka that I buy. The problem is when I went to make a mixed drink the next day, it was frozen. I can 't say that I've ever seen vodka freeze! This tells me that the alcohol content had to be below 60%, I have a regular freezer. It's not even a good refrigerator. Needless to say I wasn't happy waiting for my vodka to thaw so I could make a drink and I won't buy Skinnygirl alcohol again. I think you should re-visit your line of alcohol, I certainly won't be.
NOT happy in New Jersey!

Shanyn

Is the Mojito gluten free?

Ali

Do you have plans to introduce skinnygirl within the UK? :)

Tania

When can we expect the Skinnygirl Margerita in South Africa??

Brianne Murphy

Are your vodkas gluten-free? I love that so many of your bars are gluten free and I hoping that your vodkas might be as well!

Amy Baker

Where can I purchase the skinnygirl wine collection?

Joann

The Moscato is absolutely delish!! Brought to my future daughter in laws birthday party and it was gone in a flash! Could have used 4-5 more bottles of it! Going to stock up!

Stephanie

I've wanted a Skinnygirl Mojito for so long. I can't wait to try it!

Camille

I can't wait to try them all! When will they be available in CA?

Stefani

Mojito!

Stephanie Kirylych

I can't wait to try the Skinnygirl Mojito!