RECIPE: Skinnygirl Cucumber Refresher
I mentioned in my post on Cocktails for the 4th of July that I've been enjoying experimenting with Skinnygirl Cucumber Vodka recently. It's been pretty hot recently and that "cool as a cucumber" thing is no joke! Here's one of the recipes from my experimenting: the delicious Skinnygirl Cucumber Refresher.
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint
- 1/2 tablespoon agave nectar
- 1.5 ounces Skinnygirl Cucumber Vodka
- 1 cup ice
- 2 tablespoons water
- A few thin slices of cucumber (optional)
- Add lime juice, mint, agave nectar, vodka, ice, and water to a cocktail shaker
- Blend well until smooth
- Strain through a fine mesh strainer into a chilled glass
- Garnish with a few slices of cucumber
What cocktails have you mixed up with Skinnygirl cucumber vodka?